Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by rossella <ro...@hrp.no> on 2006/05/09 15:03:59 UTC

Missing ws.commons.util.XsDateTimeFormat

I've installed -3.0a1.jar.

I want to have a simple web server just answering to XML-RPC calls, so I
really

would like to use org.apache.xmlrpc.webserver.WebServer

The point is that as I create an instance of the object the class loader
complains about a missing class:

org.apache.ws.commons.util.XsDateTimeFormat

I've checked the dependencies for XML-RPC, and downloaded all the listed
jars, I've checked the Apache commons,

Where is it? I cannot find it!

rossella

Re: Missing ws.commons.util.XsDateTimeFormat

Posted by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com>.
You could find it here :

http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/ws/commons/ws-commons-util/1.0-SNAPSHOT/ws-commons-util-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 5/9/06, rossella <ro...@hrp.no> wrote:

> The point is that as I create an instance of the object the class loader
> complains about a missing class:
>
> org.apache.ws.commons.util.XsDateTimeFormat

This is indeed becoming an FAQ. Noone seems to check the mailing list
archives. Perhaps
the best indicator, that it's indeed time for a new release...

See http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/ws/commons/ws-commons-util

Jochen

--
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the
majority, it is time to pause and reflect.