Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sean <ja...@wideasleep.com> on 2001/02/08 20:33:48 UTC

[C2] Sitemap trouble

Hello all ...

I am running into a problem with Cocoon that I cannot seem to figure
out.  I got C2 to run on Tomcat 3.8.1 with a little work.  I then copied
the directory, removed the stylsheets, content etc and am reusing the
sitemap and conf file with some slight modifications.  I attached the
files.

Anyhow, when I try and run my version by accessing a page in
/mind/2000.06.12.html I get the error at the bottom of this email.  The
origional version however runs fine.

The cocoon.log file contains the following error that I cannot make
heads or toes of:

DEBUG   4967    [cocoon  ] (Thread-24): Setting the parameters
DEBUG   5017    [cocoon  ] (Thread-24): Looking up
org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
ERROR   6229    [cocoon  ] (Thread-24): Error compiling sitemap
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Stopping after fatal error: Attribute name
"map" must be followed by the '=' character.
 at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.reportError(XMLParser.java:1088)
 at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.reportFatalXMLError(XMLDo
cumentScanner.java:654)
 at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.abortMarkup(XMLDocumentSc
anner.java:692)
 at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.scanElement(XMLDocumentSc
anner.java:1808)
 at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner$ContentDispatcher.dispatc
h(XMLDocumentScanner.java:1234)
 at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.parseSome(XMLDocumentScan
ner.java:381)
 at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:948)
 at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLFilterImpl.parse(XMLFilterImpl.java:371)
 at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLFilterImpl.parse(XMLFilterImpl.java:371)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.LogicsheetCodeGenerator.gen
erateCode(LogicsheetCodeGenerator.java:129)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.AbstractMarkupLanguage.gene
rateCode(AbstractMarkupLanguage.java:254)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.loa
d(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:209)
 at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:168)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Can ANYONE help with this.  I have looked at my syntax in the sitemap
file but see nothing wrong with it. I have not found any good
documentation on getting C2 up and running and would love any help in
getting a base install running that I can build off of.

Thanks,
Sean
--

type internal-server-error

message The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available.

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's
sitemap is not available.

source Cocoon servlet

request-uri

/website/mind/2000.06.12.html

path-info

mind/2000.06.12.html

stacktrace

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's sitemap is
not available.

	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:98)

	at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:354)

	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:404)

	at

	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.jav
a:797)

	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)

	at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(H
ttpConnectionHandler.java:210)

	at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:416
)

	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:49

Re: [C2] Sitemap trouble

Posted by Conny Krappatsch <co...@smb-tec.com>.
Hi Sean,

have a look at those lines (line 85 to 87 in the sitemap you send):

<map:match pattern="">
    <map redirect-to uri="main"/>
</map:match>

There's a colon missing in the redirect tag.

Conny Krappatsch                              mailto:conny@smb-tec.com