Posted to dev@myriad.apache.org by Brandon Gulla <gu...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/31 18:16:40 UTC

Apache Commiter Agreement

Adam or whomever,
Can you please forward along the Apache Committer agreement us
east-coasters might need to fill out. I would like to be proactive and go
ahead and get it in our legal team's hands.

--
Brandon

Re: Apache Commiter Agreement

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
For those that are becoming new Apache committers with Myriad, please
submit your Individual Contributor License Agreement (ICLA) as described in
:

https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

--
Luciano Resende