Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2006/10/01 23:13:46 UTC

Re: Restructuring trunk, then next steps

When it comes time to do this clean up and restructure I think we
should change the base groupId to "org.apache.geronimo.server" and
the root artifactId to "server" to reflect its new location in svn
(for consistency) and to allow a clean namespace in the repo between
the different G sub-projects.

--jason