Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Dejan Menges <de...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/26 17:21:58 UTC

Best way to benchmark HBase performance

Hi,

What's the best (recommended) way to benchmark IO from one HBase cluster?

What we are trying to achieve is to get some numbers in IO between 'old'
and 'new' clusters, and this would be useful from perspective that there's
always things like 'my gut feeling tells me that...' what I would like to
avoid.

Thanks a lot!

Re: Best way to benchmark HBase performance

Posted by Dejan Menges <de...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot! Yap, it's 0.98+, started taking look into YCSB, that's
exactly something I was thinking about!

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Dejan:

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.