Posted to user@struts.apache.org by strutstwouser <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/08 10:28:52 UTC

Struts2 FTL tag attributes

The documentation at http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/freemarker-tags.html
says we can have arbitary parameters like <@s.url value="somePage"
personId="${personId}"/> . I tried this for s:select tag and am able to
access the parameters within select.ftl (since i needed to do some custom
processing based on the param) with result-type=freemarker.

However, when including the struts2 tags like <#assign
s=JspTaglibs["/WEB-INF/tld/struts-tags.tld"]> , the same thing does not
work. The arbitary parameters are not available inside the tag's FTL . I'm
missing some concept here. Can someone please clarify ?

Thanks,
s2user