Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Derzay, Greg (GE Healthcare)" <Gr...@med.ge.com> on 2005/06/02 15:12:12 UTC

Jmeter test scripts

Hi everyone,  I have what is most likely a very unique question.  In our
organization (GE Healthcare Technologies), there is a quality system
requirement (and in fact an FDA requirement) that the tools which we use
to qualify our software applications are themselves validated.  And not
just by the vendor.  They need to be validated in the environment in
which they are hosted here at GE.  Jmeter is one of those applications
which we use to qualify our applications.  And rather than develop my
own test scripts, I would prefer if I could borrow (i.e. steal) the
scripts which are used by the Jmeter development community.

So, what I was wondering is if anyone can point me in the right
direction to acquiring the test scripts.  It would save me a tremendous
amount of time and effort.

Thanks,
Greg

Greg Derzay
GST Software Architect
GE Healthcare
Global Services Technology
T 262 524 5394
F 262 896 2790
D 8*579 5394
E gregory.derzay@ge.com
www.gehealthcare.com

Re: Jmeter test scripts

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure what kind of test scripts you're referring to. more
details are needed. jmeter has JUnit tests like most other jakarta
projects, but I doubt that is what you're looking for.

peter