Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by 郑扬勇 <ya...@qq.com> on 2018/05/09 08:46:17 UTC

[Discussion]Reorganize 'demo' and 'integration-tests' modules in Java Chassis

Hi all:
   In java chassis there are two set of modules 'demo' and 'integration-tests' for integration test, I think we can reorganize them and merge into 'integration-tests' because:
   1.'demo' has caused much confusion with 'samples'
   2.'demo' play some role of show how develop using Java chassis ,this is responsibility of 'samples'
   3.'demo' waste to much time to build & launch docker (consumer,service center and producer),sometimes we can check a set of features together, do not need check one by one separated.(Our CI had reached 30 min per check, SO LONG TIME).

 Suggestions are welcome!

 Best Regards!
 YangYongZheng

Re: [Discussion]Reorganize 'demo' and 'integration-tests' modules in Java Chassis

Posted by Zen Lin <ze...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, It is a nice proposal about Continuous integration and acceptance
testing.

Best Regards,
---
Zen Lin
zenlintechnofreak@gmail.com
Focused on Micro Service and Apache ServiceComb

Posted by wjm wjm <zz...@gmail.com>.
good