Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/20 20:12:37 UTC

[all] ApacheCon EU 2008 - April 7 - 11

Anyone planning to be at ApacheCon EU 2008?

I'm going to be there - perhaps we could have an informal get together
if there are a few of us?

Niall

Re: [all] ApacheCon EU 2008 - April 7 - 11

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Nope - sadly I won't be there. Too close to the hatching of the secondborn.

Hen

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
Yepp! I'll be around!

Posted by Luc Maisonobe <Lu...@free.fr>.

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 4/1/08, Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just added my ugly mug to the crowdvine site
>
>  http://apacheconeu2008.crowdvine.com/

<snip/>

OK, I'll try to find you on 4/9. Mines in transit, should show up on
the speaker page at some point.

-Rahul

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Still lurking around on the mailing list ... ;-)

Siegfried Goeschl

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi Niall,

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 3/22/08, Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 7:34 PM, Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  >
>  > On 2/20/08, Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  >  > Anyone planning to be at ApacheCon EU 2008?
>  >  >
>  >  >  I'm going to be there - perhaps we could have an informal get together
>  >  >  if there are a few of us?
>  >  >
>  >  <snip/>
>  >
>  >  I'll be there Tuesday evening through Friday evening.
>  >
>  >  Folks, TODO:
>  >
>  >  I've proposed a BOF for Commons, currently at the end of the list here
>  >  [1]. Please increment the "Interested People Counter" if you're
>  >  interested in attending. If we have enough interest (say, N > 5), we
>  >  can sign up for one of the available rooms (it will be Wed. or Thurs.
>  >  evening, please post if you have a preference).
>

> I think the downside of a BOF is that there are only four slots and
>  theres a good chance it will clash with other BOFs that people want to
>  attend. Perhaps an *informal* BOF (over a beer?), outside those
>  official timeslots would be better?

<snip/>

Agree on the downside. I'm happy to be at a formal and / or informal
BOF. As an aside, the count on the wiki is at 3, if we reach quorum we
will have a decision to make.

-Rahul

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 9:12 PM, Niall Pemberton
<ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone planning to be at ApacheCon EU 2008?

I'll be there.

BR,

Jukka Zitting