Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by the666pack <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/16 11:00:04 UTC

Geronimo 2.1.1 MDB Performance Question

hello,

i have a question regarding MDBS in Geronimo 2.1.1

i bombard the server with a high amount of mdb requests, the mdbs write
tuples to a database. so although my database connection pool maximum is 20
i realize that with mdbs the pool is just utilized with 10 connections to
the database, no matter how many requests are coming in.

does somebody have an idea what might be the reason for this behaviour?

thanks a lot,

mario

Re: Geronimo 2.1.1 MDB Performance Question

Posted by Mario Kofler <ma...@gmail.com>.
as a supplemental, i was monitoring the database connections.

regards,

mario.

Posted by Mario Kofler <ma...@gmail.com>.
hello,