Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Siva Prasad <ap...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/21 12:54:47 UTC

[users@httpd] Need clarification

hi

I  was running my application in home/xyz of linux box

I stopped tomcat and apache both and then i am not able to start the
application

If i start apache only iam getting the following error

/home/abc/xyz/servers/apache_dir/bin/httpd: error while loading shared
libraries: libssl.so.0.9.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

If i start tomcat only iam getting the follwoing

Using CATALINA_BASE:   /home/abc/xyz/servers/tomcat_dir
Using CATALINA_HOME:   /home/abc/xyz/servers/tomcat_dir
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /home/abc/xyz/servers/tomcat_dir/temp
Using JAVA_HOME:       /home/abc/java

start.sh started sucessfully

I thought this might be of space crunch and removed some of the file but no
luck.

The disk free space for home directory is
Filesystem           1K-blocks      Used  Available Use% Mounted on
/sdf/jgkg             24580944  20459152   2873144  88% /home

Plz help me

Thanks in advance
good guy

thanks in advance