Posted to user@ant.apache.org by kasim ahmed <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2009/12/09 13:59:26 UTC

common lib in tomcat

Hi,

I am using Ant target to run the Tomcat, I have db2.jar files, when I keep
in common/lib folder it is working fine, but if i keep in different shared
location and specify the path for jar, it is not taking those classes, but i
have some other jar file in shared location which is taking these different
jar files. any idea on this.

thanks
Kasim

Re: common lib in tomcat

Posted by Antoine Levy Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
kasim ahmed wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using Ant target to run the Tomcat, I have db2.jar files, when I keep
> in common/lib folder it is working fine, but if i keep in different shared
> location and specify the path for jar, it is not taking those classes, but i
> have some other jar file in shared location which is taking these different
> jar files. any idea on this.
>

> thanks
> Kasim

There is a tomcat user list.