Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Bill Binole <bi...@Attachmate.com> on 2000/12/05 21:31:14 UTC

RE: Date Serialize

The easiest way would be to convert the date to a string and pass that.  You
could then use the date constructor that takes a string on the other end to
put it back into a date object. The other alternative would be to write a
serializer/deserialzer for a Date object.   BTW pretty much all of Date is
deprecated.  I think Calendar and DateFormat are the way to go now.

Bill