Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Danieleippoliti@libero.it" <Da...@libero.it> on 2008/04/19 13:24:55 UTC

result in different pages

Hi,

I have a tag <s:iterator value="list">...</s:iterator> but I would to show the element of the list in different page.

Infact the list's elements are the result of a search in a SearchEngine so I would have the links to page 1 2 3 4 5... and for each page I want view only x results.
For example,if I have 100 results and I want to show only 10 results for each page, so I have in the page the links page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Daniele

Re: result in different pages