Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Chaudhuri, Hiran" <Hi...@softwareag.com> on 2002/08/13 09:37:53 UTC

RE: Custom org.apache.catalina.authenticator

Hi there.

I also am interested in exchanging the authenticator. But I could not find
the properties file mentioned below in Tomcat 4.1.8. However I found the
NonLoginAuthenticator (exactly what I was trying to do), and a properties
file in org.apache.catalina.startup.

Do I understand correctly that this authenticator is activated just by
specifying
<auth-method>NONE</auth-method>
in web.xml?

Hiran