Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Takeshita Shoichiro <jl...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/01 00:39:38 UTC

Re: Cairngorm to Crux

Greg, the build worked after removing source-path, which I added.  Thanks.
I've confirmed the same output as yours was generated.

Well, some warning messages are shown as follows.  Would you please check?

> Executing task in folder Porting: C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk-11.0.5\bin\java.exe -jar
c:\Users\jl031\.vscode\extensions\bowlerhatllc.vscode-nextgenas-0.23.2\bin\asconfigc.jar
--sdk c:\apache-royale-0.9.7-bin-js\royale-asjs --debug=true --project
c:\Workspace\CairngormToCrux\Porting\asconfig.json <

MXMLJSC
+royalelib=c:\apache-royale-0.9.7-bin-js\royale-asjs\frameworks
--debug=true
+configname=royale
--targets=JSRoyale
--js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/BasicJS.swc
--js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/MXRoyaleJS.swc
--js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/SparkRoyaleJS.swc
--js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/CoreJS.swc
--js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/LanguageJS.swc
--js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/CruxJS.swc
--js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/HTMLJS.swc
--js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/CollectionsJS.swc
--js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/BindingJS.swc
--js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/GraphicsJS.swc
--js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/ReflectionJS.swc
--js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/TLFJS.swc
--js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/XMLJS.swc
--js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/TextJS.swc
--js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/NetworkJS.swc
--source-map=true
-keep-as3-metadata+=Inject,Dispatcher,EventHandler,PostConstruct,PreDestroy,ViewAdded,ViewRemoved,Bindable,Transient
-keep-code-with-metadata=Inject
--
src/main/royale/Main.mxml
The project 'Main' has been successfully compiled.

                        public var userName:String;
                        ^

c:\Workspace\CairngormToCrux\Porting\src\main\royale\Main.mxml(61): col: 4
隴ヲ蜻・: public var may not work in minified JS output.  Use getter/setter
instead.

                        public var userId:String;
                        ^

c:\Workspace\CairngormToCrux\Porting\src\main\royale\Main.mxml(62): col: 4
隴ヲ蜻・: public var may not work in minified JS output.  Use getter/setter
instead.

                        public var roleName:String;
                        ^

c:\Workspace\CairngormToCrux\Porting\src\main\royale\Main.mxml(63): col: 4
隴ヲ蜻・: public var may not work in minified JS output.  Use getter/setter
instead.

                        public var headerViewControl:ArrayCollection;
                        ^

c:\Workspace\CairngormToCrux\Porting\src\main\royale\jp\co\tak\view\Login.mxml(44):
col: 4 隴ヲ蜻・: public var may not work in minified JS output.  Use
getter/setter instead.

                        public var loginModel:LoginModel;
                        ^

c:\Workspace\CairngormToCrux\Porting\src\main\royale\jp\co\tak\view\Login.mxml(47):
col: 4 隴ヲ蜻・: public var may not work in minified JS output.  Use
getter/setter instead.

                        public var dispatcher:IEventDispatcher;
                        ^

c:\Workspace\CairngormToCrux\Porting\src\main\royale\jp\co\tak\command\LoginSignInCommand.as(25):
col: 3 隴ヲ蜻・: public var may not work in minified JS output.  Use
getter/setter instead.

                public var loginModel:LoginModel;
                ^

c:\Workspace\CairngormToCrux\Porting\src\main\royale\jp\co\tak\event\LoginLoadEvent.as(11):
col: 3 隴ヲ蜻・: public var may not work in minified JS output.  Use
getter/setter instead.

                public var callBack:Function;
                ^

c:\Workspace\CairngormToCrux\Porting\src\main\royale\jp\co\tak\event\LoginSignInEvent.as(11):
col: 3 隴ヲ蜻・: public var may not work in minified JS output.  Use
getter/setter instead.

                public var vo:UserLoginVO;
                ^

12.539034 seconds

Terminal will be reused by tasks, press any key to close it.

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 7:54 AM Takeshita Shoichiro <jl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Greg, thanks for your advice.  I will try after change.
>
> 2019年11月1日(金) 7:51 Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>:
>

>> Hi Takeshita,
>>
>> The one thing that strikes me as wrong is this:
>>
>>   "source-path": [
>>             "src"
>>         ],
>>
>> I don't have that in mine, the 'files' reference to the application mxml
>> is sufficient I think.
>> But if you need to include, that it should probably be like:
>>         "source-path": [
>>             "src/main/royale"
>>             ],
>>
>> That src/main/royale path is a convention used by maven.
>>

>> On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 2:47 AM Takeshita Shoichiro <jl...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Greg,
>>>
>>> The build ends with error.  The problem is caused by Main.mxml and
>>> LoginController.as.  I attached terminal log.  Sorry for the garbage
>>> characters.  I could not fix.  I will try later.
>>> I changed a bit your provided asconfig.json.  Check the attachment.
>>> Appreciate your check.
>>>

>>> ===============================================================================================================================

>>> Files\Java\jdk-11.0.5\bin\java.exe -jar
>>> c:\Users\jl031\.vscode\extensions\bowlerhatllc.vscode-nextgenas-0.23.2\bin\asconfigc.jar
>>> --sdk c:\apache-royale-0.9.7-bin-js\royale-asjs --debug=true --project
>>> c:\Workspace\CairngormToCrux\Porting\asconfig.json <
>>>

>>> MXMLJSC
>>> +royalelib=c:\apache-royale-0.9.7-bin-js\royale-asjs\frameworks
>>> --debug=true
>>> +configname=royale
>>> --targets=JSRoyale
>>> --source-path+=src
>>> --js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/BasicJS.swc
>>> --js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/MXRoyaleJS.swc
>>> --js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/SparkRoyaleJS.swc
>>> --js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/CoreJS.swc
>>> --js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/LanguageJS.swc
>>> --js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/CruxJS.swc
>>> --js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/HTMLJS.swc
>>> --js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/CollectionsJS.swc
>>> --js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/BindingJS.swc
>>> --js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/GraphicsJS.swc
>>> --js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/ReflectionJS.swc
>>> --js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/TLFJS.swc
>>> --js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/XMLJS.swc
>>> --js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/TextJS.swc
>>> --js-library-path+=${royalelib}/js/libs/NetworkJS.swc
>>> --source-map=true
>>>
>>> -keep-as3-metadata+=Inject,Dispatcher,EventHandler,PostConstruct,PreDestroy,ViewAdded,ViewRemoved,Bindable,Transient
>>> -keep-code-with-metadata=Inject
>>> --
>>> src/main/royale/Main.mxml
>>> c:\Workspace\CairngormToCrux\Porting\src\main\royale\Main.mxml(30): col:

--
Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎

Improving Flex migration docs (was Re: Cairngorm to Crux)

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Takeshita

Since your doc is about "Migrating Apache Flex Application to Apache Royale
using Visual Studio Code" I think we should add to Apache Royale Docs here
[1]

Even move that part one level up so people can find it more easily.

Could you create that tutorial in GitHub and send us a Pull Request?
I think the summary you propose would be of great help for others, so if
you want to help on that, we can accept PRs on that topic.
If you do it, then I can try to improve current migration pages and move
one level up to finish editing (a long with Andrew)

Thanks

Carlos

[1]
https://apache.github.io/royale-docs/create-an-application/migrate-an-existing-app/migrate-from-flex.html

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Cairngorm to Crux

Posted by Takeshita Shoichiro <jl...@gmail.com>.
Piotr,

wrote:

> Hi Takeshita,
>
> Try to look into following instruction and let us know what we miss here
> [1].
>
> [1] https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki/Visual-Studio-Code
>
> Thanks,
> Piotr
>
> niedz., 3 lis 2019 o 08:14 Takeshita Shoichiro <jl...@gmail.com>
> napisał(a):
>
>> Greg and others,
>>
>> I have prepared the document for creating Apache Royale project using
>> Visual Studio Code.  Just for your information.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 9:04 PM Takeshita Shoichiro <jl...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Greg, thanks.
>>>
>>> Warning messages have gone.
>>>
>>> I will prepare a migration note to be shared with members.  Before that,
>>> I will ask some questions shortly.

>>> --
>>> Shoichiro Takeshita
>>> 武下 祥一郎