Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Garrett, Philip (MAN-Corporate)" <Ph...@manheim.com> on 2006/08/21 16:47:43 UTC

Apache::AuthDBI support

Hi guys,

Is anyone here still supporting Apache::AuthDBI?  I sent a bugfix patch
last week and have had no reply whatsoever, so I'm wondering if I should
contact Ask directly.

Thanks,
Philip

Re: Apache::AuthDBI support

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.
Garrett, Philip (MAN-Corporate) wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Is anyone here still supporting Apache::AuthDBI?  I sent a bugfix patch
> last week and have had no reply whatsoever, so I'm wondering if I should
> contact Ask directly.
No, its me.

I'll take care of it.

Sorry for the delay,

P.S. It was only Friday.... sheesh!

"In all that I've done wrong I know I must have done something right to
deserve a hug every morning and butterfly kisses at night."
        <___/