Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Ashish Gupta <as...@adeptia.com> on 2001/03/23 07:58:34 UTC

Can Xalan Transformer take two xml file as Input???

Hi,
    This is Ashish Gupta and I m working on XSLT fro the XML Conversion from one format to other... I want to know that is there any API which can take 2 xml file as input souce and then convert them to the single XML file as output file...If it is possible then please let me know that is it available in XALAN Java2 API's... If not, then r u providing some that sort of facility in later stages???
I'll be thankfull for Your Prompt reply...
Regards,
Ashish

Ashish Gupta
A - 10, Green Park Main,