Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by myhapwcforever <my...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/05 15:32:07 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Child errors causing Apache to exit

I got an error,told me that the process fatal. And then I find the apache had crashed.
I restart the processes without any problem.At that time, I was installing the mod_perl and testing.I guests it may be some operation crashing the apache.
If you are testing new modules, it might not a serious problem.If not.......
PS: I never got any useful information from the error log.