Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Alberto Gomez <al...@est.tech> on 2022/02/07 17:48:11 UTC

New RFC about Enhancements in Off-heap memory fragmentation visibility

Hi fellow devs,

Here is an RFC on "Enhance Off-heap memory fragmentation visibility":

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Enhance+Off-heap+memory+fragmentation+visibility

Your review and comments are very welcome!

Alberto

Re: New RFC about Enhancements in Off-heap memory fragmentation visibility

Posted by Alberto Gomez <al...@est.tech>.
Hi all,

Just a reminder that the deadline for comments for this RFC is tomorrow, February 23rd.

If there's still anyone that would like to review the proposal and needs more time, please let me know.

Otherwise, if I do not find comments against it, I would like to proceed with the implementation of the proposal after the deadline is met.

Thanks,

Alberto