Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org> on 2016/09/20 21:52:30 UTC

New build time dependency: perl-JSON

With the removal of the perl-JSON source code from HAWQ (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-1062), we are introducing an
additional build time dependency.  The wiki build instructions (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HAWQ/Build+and+Install) have
been updated to reflect this.  Developers will need to use cpan, yum or
some such process to bring in the perl-JSON module into their development
environments.

-=e

--
*Ed Espino*
*espino@apache.org <es...@apache.org>*

Re: New build time dependency: perl-JSON

Posted by Paul Guo <pa...@gmail.com>.
You are right, Ed, Thanks.

Posted by Ed Espino <ee...@pivotal.io>.
Paul,