Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Gavin Lee <ga...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/22 09:38:05 UTC

Beijing OpenSource Conference -- CloudStack related

There will be a conference in Beijing at May, 29th.
CloudStack is one of  the major topics on this conference, the half day
agenda of CloudStack is as following:

1. CloudStack Architecture & Roadmap by Kelven Yang (Architect in Citrix)
2. CloudStack China User Group report by Gavin Lee (Technical Manager in
TCloud)
3. Set up a flexible & scalable architecture on top of CloudStack by
Sebastian Stadil (Founder of Scalr)
4. CloudStack Operation Best Practice inside China Telecom by Jingwei Yang
(Technical Expert in CT)
5. Research on OpenSource Cloud for Enterprise Availability by Grissom Li
(Architect in Accenture)

For more info, please visit(Sorry, only Chinese): http://bj-opensource.com/

I will update this activity and collect the presentations for sharing after
then.

--
Gavin

Re: Beijing OpenSource Conference -- CloudStack related

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.
When is it so I can put it on the News blog Gavin?

Thanks,
Matt

Posted by Gavin Lee <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gavin Lee <ga...@gmail.com>.