Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Willy Aguirre <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/04 19:18:05 UTC

Weekly GSoC Summaries | Week of June 27th

Hi!

As a Google Summer of Code student I’m working on a javascript library to
power an interactive web guide to teach how the Aurora CLI works. You
can follow
the project on GitHub <https://github.com/twitter/cli-guide.js/>, and I’ll
share my weekly progress with the community. Here’s an update from last
week’s progress:

Week of July 27th

   -

   Expand Step 2 to walk through Aurora file #106
   <https://github.com/twitter/cli-guide.js/issues/106>
   -

   Added the best way to validate if each step is done #75
   <https://github.com/twitter/cli-guide.js/issues/75>
   -

   After finish all steps, it will show a message in the terminal
   (congratulations!) #76
   <https://github.com/twitter/cli-guide.js/issues/76>
   -

   Added support for `clear` command #101