Posted to dev@yunikorn.apache.org by Weiwei Yang <ww...@apache.org> on 2021/02/03 17:38:50 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Tingyao Huang is a new Apache YuniKorn (Incubating) committer

Hi all

I am pleased to announce that Tingyao Huang has accepted the invitation to
become a Apache YuniKorn (Incubating) committer.

Tingyao has been closely working with the community on many tasks/features,
such as app CRD, spark-operator/kubeflow support, gang scheduling etc, for
almost
10 months now. We are so glad to add Tingyao as a committer, thanks for all
the contributions
and look forward to more involvement.

All the best
Weiwei

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tingyao Huang is a new Apache YuniKorn (Incubating) committer

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congrats!

Posted by ", TingYao" <ac...@gm.ntcu.edu.tw>.
 Hi all

Thanks for the invitation, also thanks to community members for their help.
I will participate actively in the future.
Hope I can contribute more to Apache YuniKorn (Incubating) .

Best,
Tingyao

Weiwei Yang <ww...@apache.org> 於 2021年2月4日 週四 上午1:39寫道: