Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Nilgün Belma Bugüner <ni...@belgeler.gen.tr> on 2008/07/05 13:32:48 UTC

[NEW FILES] New Turkish Documents

Hi,

The tarball of Turkish translated documents and images is attached here.
It contains directories for 2.0, 2.2 and trunk. This package includes the
files of the previous package as well as some new ones.

The image files were named according to the naming convention
we agreed upon for translated image files. These are
translated by Nilgün Belma Bugüner <nilgun belgeler.org>
and reviewed by Orhan Berent <berent belgeler.org>.

The translator and reviewer of each document is listed in
the header part of the same file.

Best regards,
Nilgün

Re: [NEW FILES] New Turkish Documents

Posted by Takashi Sato <ta...@lans-tv.com>.
Comitted.
trunk: r675612, r675613
2.2: r675632, r675633
2.0: r675635

I noticed outdated link int content-negotiation.xml
when I glanced the new Turkish translations.
I removed it, and applied to the new Turkish doc.