Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/17 17:58:59 UTC

issue or email -- link for closing invalid jira issues

I finally spent some time and created a FAQ for use in closing JIRA issues.
It may need some refinement, but I think it offers solid guidance on
when to open a JIRA issue, and I plan to put this as the comment in
all of the issues I'm closing as invalid.

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/FAQ#issueOrEmail

Re: issue or email -- link for closing invalid jira issues

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I like that.

I think this is also valid for other ASF projects.

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com