Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org> on 2004/02/16 20:29:24 UTC

Avalon Sandbox in JIRA? (WAS: RE: FW: [Proposal] Augmenting Fortress extensions support)

On Mon, 2004-02-16 at 14:14, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> > Shall we collect those things in JIRA or here?
>
> Let's use the JIRA.
>
> Alex

I hate to say it, but perhaps we need an Avalon Sandbox module in JIRA.
(I really don't want to add yet another Avalon project to JIRA).  It
could help us keep track of what's in the sandbox and how to move
projects out of the sandbox in a timely fashion.  Sort of a
mini-incubator.

Thoughts?
--
 jaaron  <http://jadetower.org>

RE: Avalon Sandbox in JIRA? (WAS: RE: FW: [Proposal]AugmentingFortress extensions support)

Posted by andreas oberhack <de...@softwarefabrik.biz>.
Very good idea. Thanks jaaron.

Posted by andreas oberhack <de...@softwarefabrik.biz>.
Shouldn't we add components for every subproject in sandbox?

Posted by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Sounds sensible to me.