Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Ramdas Sawant <re...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/28 08:20:59 UTC

AMQ Message Store setting

Hi all,
           I am exploring AMQ Message Store of ActiveMQ. I need to know can
i limit the storage size of message store. I mean my topic should not accept
messages if a certain size of stored messages is reached on disk. How can i
configure this ?
           The attribute maxFileLength of tag "amqPersistenceAdapter" only
limits the size of one file. I am getting multiple files of the size
specified by maxFileLength  attribute.  How can i limit this continuous file
generation. Let me know if the question is not that clear, or need any more
explaination. I am really stuck here... Thanks in advance....

regards
Ramdas

--
If you think, "you can", you can
If you think, "you can't", you are right

Re: AMQ Message Store setting

Posted by Ramdas Sawant <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
         Any thoughts on this mail tread.... I am waiting for help :)

regards
Ramdas

Posted by Ramdas Sawant <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rob,
[...]

CX Events to IQ messages detail mapping i = "+i);

[...]

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ramdas Sawant <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ramdas Sawant <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ramdas Sawant <re...@gmail.com>.