Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jim Sheffer <ji...@blueworld.com> on 2003/02/01 01:09:05 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] Apache 1.3.x mod_ssl- how to test?

Ok, I figured out that I wasn't listening on port 80.  I changed the
listed directives to :
listen port 443
listen port 80

I also changesd the VirtualHost _default_:443 to Virtual host
192.147.175.21:443

Now I can access http sites.  But I still get the data decription error
and cannot access the site with ie except for the first time.  If I
restart ie, I can access the site one time(with the browser pop up
explaining that the site is not secure) then get the data decription
error again and cannot access it any more unless I quite the browser...
Hope that helps... :)

JIm

[users@httpd] Security Failure Data Decryption Failure

Posted by Jim Sheffer <ji...@blueworld.com>.
Ok, I figured out my last problem- corrupt bundle file downloaded.
Everything is working except this one problem.  I've found out it is
only ie5.x on mac that has this problem, btu have been unable to find a
workaround as of yet.
So I turn to you :)
does anyone have a workaround for the "Security Failure Data Decryption
Failure " problem with ie5 ona mac?
Running:
Mac OSX
Apache 1.3/x