Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2017/05/04 01:17:35 UTC

Re: Lots of cache creation become slow

Cédric,

Can you clarify why not create 1 continuous query and listen to all the
changes for all the keys?

D.

Posted by ctranxuan <ce...@streamdata.io>.
Well, that was a new design assumption for the architecture of our PoC.
At the beginning, we wanted some "multi-tenant" caches with 1 continuous
query for each. Then, we've tried to switch with one cache and 1 continous
query for each key.
But, you're right. We have already started to challenge our PoC with 1
continous query for the whole cache.

Thanks for the advice!