Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com> on 2005/12/15 20:08:01 UTC

List admin contact for subscriber autoresponder complaints?

I checked the headers, but there's no noted list-admin address for filing of
complaints at

There's a subscriber on this list who has a broken filter that auto-responds
with a "potential junk" warning notice sent to back the From: address for any
email containing the word geocities. It doesn't have to be a link, just the word.

This site has a user who is a list subscriber, which fortunately the
auto-responder identifies.

I'd like to nominate this subscriber for temporary removal from the list, as
this is rather obnoxious, and it's clearly perfectly common to discuss geocities
spam here.

So who's the list-admin?

Re: List admin contact for subscriber autoresponder complaints?

Posted by Vivek Khera <vi...@khera.org>.
On Dec 15, 2005, at 2:08 PM, Matt Kettler wrote:

> So who's the list-admin?

I believe this list follows convention, so sending mail to the
standard address
<us...@spamassassin.apache.org> should reach the right people.

Re: List admin contact for subscriber autoresponder complaints?

Posted by Kai Schaetzl <ma...@conactive.com>.
Matt Kettler wrote on Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:08:01 -0500:

> There's a subscriber on this list who has a broken filter that auto-responds

And there are those who send "out of office" notices. I've stopped to complain
and just blacklist their organization at MTA level.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany