Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Loreno F. de Oliveira" <lo...@dsc.ufcg.edu.br> on 2004/07/01 18:52:59 UTC

localisation

Hello, I´m in troubles trying to change the localization file. First,
when a change the language letters in the TurbineResources.properties to :

locale.default.bundles=org.apache.jetspeed.modules.localization.JetspeedLocalization
locale.default.language=pt
locale.default.country=US

nothing changes in the iterface. Doesn´t  matter which letters I put
there, always the language used is english. Does anybody knows what is
the problem??

Also, is there a better jetspeed tutorial then the one in the jetspeed
page?? That tutorias has no enough information about how to customize
the portal. For example, if I´m creating a portal for my company, should
I use the binary distribution or the source??

[]´s

Loreno

Re: localisation

Posted by "Loreno F. de Oliveira" <lo...@dsc.ufcg.edu.br>.
Thaks Shinsuke. It would be great if you contribute with your path. By
now, I´m forced to do a thing I wouldn´t to do: put my hands inside the
.vm files and write my messages there.

Thanks for the atention Shinsuke.. :-)

[]´s

Loreno