Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2014/05/30 11:53:10 UTC

Re: Jena 2.11.2 release? (JENA-705)

JENA-705 is solved (yipee! - completely different issue to what I expected!)

There /may/ be a slight performance regression on memory models - I only
noticed because I was repeated running code and the timing had
stabilised so smaller difference in figures were noticable.

If there is, it's in memory models only.  I'll investigate.

As it stands at the moment I don't think it's a  a blocker because I
couldn't write a JIRA as to what's happening.

Of course, as soon as a release is done X zillion emails will turn up
with real facts :-)

	Andy

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 30/05/14 10:53, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> JENA-705 is solved (yipee! - completely different issue to what I
> expected!)
>
> There /may/ be a slight performance regression on memory models - I only
> noticed because I was repeated running code and the timing had
> stabilised so smaller difference in figures were noticable.
>
> If there is, it's in memory models only.  I'll investigate.

Regression de-regressed.  It was a April change and some debug setting
had got into the code base.   My bad.

	Andy