Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by domi <do...@fortysix.ch> on 2016/12/12 09:44:56 UTC

future of aether

Hi,

is there any official statement about the future of Aether published somewhere?
I just noticed that Spring plans to use it in one of there upcoming releases: https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-boot/commit/1cd781b2426f1b63b80d990e19d7d7c6a6fd735a <https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-boot/commit/1cd781b2426f1b63b80d990e19d7d7c6a6fd735a>

/Domi

Re: future of aether

Posted by Igor Fedorenko <ig...@ifedorenko.com>.
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.aether/reviews/termination-review