Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Riaan Annandale <ri...@mundane.co.za> on 2018/02/06 07:34:02 UTC

Camel 2.21.0

Hi guys

Do we have any sort of clarity around timelines for 2.21.0?

I’m waiting on a bug fix which is in that release
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-12081)

Without getting into too much detail (which may attract critique of my release management strategy) suffice it to say I’m having to run different versions of camel currently for stage/ prod. This is a problem. And it’s one I can only really solve when 21 comes out.

Last I heard it was Q1 2018, but I haven’t been able to find any tighter release windows.

Thanks
Riaan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

RE: Camel 2.21.0

Posted by Riaan Annandale <ri...@mundane.co.za>.
That’s excellent news – Thanks for the prompt response Gregor

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Camel 2.21.0