Posted to recruitment@openoffice.apache.org by Treena Balds <tr...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/15 00:51:09 UTC

Introduction

Hello. I am Treena Balds and I live in Montego Bay, Jamaica. I am
interested in learning more about the documentation process and becoming
involved in it. I am also interested in editing documents that might need
improvement in their English usage.

I am new to the documentation process but find it very intriguing and
important, as I use help files and other examples of documentation a lot. I
have used the Open Office word processing and spreadsheet applications a
lot in the past.

I look forward to learning from and working with the team.

Best wishes,
Treena

--
Beckett's Calculus of the Subject
<http://www.literatureandscience.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/BALDS-final.pdf>

*Journal of Literature and Science* Vol. 11, No. 1