Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Ian Dickinson <ia...@epimorphics.com> on 2011/10/03 14:24:49 UTC

Re: Web site

On 25/09/11 18:29, Ian Dickinson wrote:
> Hi Andy,
> On 23/09/11 10:18, Andy Seaborne wrote:
>> Minor points: does not need changing before going live:
>> [snipped]
> Thanks for those - fixed in svn. I was just about to push the button to
> make the revised site live, but the Apache CMS is currently not working.
> I've notified the Infra team; hopefully it'll get fixed in short order.

Button now pushed, the staging site is live.

I'll plan to get the latest javadoc on the site this afternoon, just as
soon as I can work out how to generate a .zip of all the javadoc :)

Ian

Ian Dickinson                   Epimorphics Ltd, Bristol, UK
mailto:ian@epimorphics.com        http://www.epimorphics.com
cell: +44-7786-850536              landline: +44-1275-399069
Epimorphics Ltd.  is a limited company registered in England
(no. 7016688). Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High St,
              Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT, UK

Re: Web site

Posted by Ian Dickinson <ia...@epimorphics.com>.
On 03/10/11 13:28, Ian Dickinson wrote:
> On 03/10/11 13:24, Ian Dickinson wrote:
>> On 25/09/11 18:29, Ian Dickinson wrote:
>>> Hi Andy,
>>> Thanks for those - fixed in svn. I was just about to push the button to
>>> make the revised site live, but the Apache CMS is currently not working.
>>> I've notified the Infra team; hopefully it'll get fixed in short order.
>>
>> Button now pushed, the staging site is live.
>>
>> I'll plan to get the latest javadoc on the site this afternoon, just as
>> soon as I can work out how to generate a .zip of all the javadoc :)
>
> Argh. The last batch of changes I made in svn aren't included in the
> public site for reasons I don't understand. I'll try to fix that now.
Fixed.

Re: Web site

Posted by Ian Dickinson <ia...@epimorphics.com>.