Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Christian Edward Gruber <cg...@israfil.net> on 2006/10/03 17:24:30 UTC

Trunk system not adding or editing build definition

Hey folks.  It seems that the edit build def is not hooked up, and the
add new build def gets an invalid group id error.

I don't have time to hunt them down, but I wanted to check if they're
real bugs or are "in process" before I log to JIRA.

Christian.

--

*christian** gruber + process coach and architect*

*Israfil Consulting Services Corporation*

*email** cgruber@israfil.net + bus 905.640.1119 + mob 416.998.6023*

Re: Trunk system not adding or editing build definition

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
It's a bug and I'll fix it today.

Emmanuel