Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> on 2009/12/07 14:30:18 UTC

Unused 0-10 MessageDelegate constructor

Hi,

I'm working on QPID-2242 and notice that whilst the 0-10 code path has
a solution to the problem it is not used.

This constructor:
protected AMQMessageDelegate_0_10(long deliveryTag, MessageProperties
messageProps, DeliveryProperties deliveryProps,-
               AMQShortString routingKey) throws AMQException

Would correctly setup the JMSDestination value however it is not
called from the Qpid code base.

Would there be any objections to removing the constructor and
correctly setting the JMSDestination value in the used constructor?

Cheers

Martin
--
Martin Ritchie

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Unused 0-10 MessageDelegate constructor

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.
I did the removal as a single commit (r887951) so if we want it back
it is easy to do, but thought it best to keep the 'seemingly dead
code' to a minimum.

Cheers
Martin