Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Rana Bhattacharyya <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/18 06:57:03 UTC

Re: Interested to work on FTP server

Hi Satish,

   Thank you very much for the offer!! First thing to
get started is to get the latest source code.

1. Get the latest source code from the version control
(SVN). You need to install one SVN client. You can
download the source distribution but that might be out
of sync from the version control.

2. You need to install Maven to build.

3. Run maven at the install directory.

4. You can send us the patch and we will apply the
patch. Please note that it may not be possible to
apply the patch immediately.

BTW, I have CCed the mail to the mailing lists to
encourage other developers.

Thanks,
Rana Bhattacharyya