Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Robert Matthews <rm...@nakedobjects.org> on 2010/11/18 18:14:47 UTC

A little poll

I don't want to start a trend here as I know Nour has used Doodle
already today, but I thought it would be useful to know what Operating
Systems and IDE we all using.

See http://www.doodle.com/xq46tkg7xs3du689

Re: A little poll

Posted by Alexander Krasnukhin <th...@gmail.com>.
Btw, where is your answer?

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 6:14 PM, Robert Matthews <rmatthews@nakedobjects.org
> wrote:

> I don't want to start a trend here as I know Nour has used Doodle already
> today, but I thought it would be useful to know what Operating Systems and
> IDE we all using.
>
> See http://www.doodle.com/xq46tkg7xs3du689

Alexander

Re: A little poll

Posted by Alexander Krasnukhin <th...@gmail.com>.
Done. I hope its OK I've checked several options. It all depends on task.

Re: A little poll

Posted by Kevin Meyer - KMZ <ke...@kmz.co.za>.
Hmm - where do I indicate that I'm runing Win2K? ;-)