Posted to dev@tephra.apache.org by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/30 19:14:39 UTC

[VOTE] Graduate into the Phoenix project

I propose that the Tephra project leave the incubator and become part of
the Phoenix project.  The Phoenix project has proposed to incorporate both
Omid and Tephra as sub-projects.  Phoenix will take over administration of
the Tephra repo.  Any Tephra committers that request committership in
Phoenix will be granted it.[1]

Here's my +1 on the proposal.  This vote will remain open for 72 hours.

Alan.

1.
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/29111aa8b59fe38ca11d6ca2f029009c437ed6986d6dcf2fb6fc5b2f@%3Cdev.phoenix.apache.org%3E

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate into the Phoenix project

Posted by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>.
With 7 binding +1s (Alan, Andreas, Gary, Gokul, James, Poorna, and Terence)
and no -1s the vote passes.  Thank you Tephra podling.  The vote in Phoenix
appears to be passing [1], though it hasn't yet closed.  As soon as it
passes I'll start a vote in the Incubator PMC.

Re: [VOTE] Graduate into the Phoenix project

Posted by Terence Yim <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Poorna Chandra <po...@apache.org>.
+1