Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/12 05:35:56 UTC

Re: Apache Ignite - RDS Aurora Question

Hi babu,

Looks like the exception trace is swallowed and it is hard to see the reason
of the error. Can you temporarily switch off write-behind (set
writeBehindEnabled property to false) and try to run your test? The database
will be updated synchronously in this case and you will be able to see the
full exception trace.

I also created a ticket for exception handling issue:

-Val

Re: Apache Ignite - RDS Aurora Question

Posted by babu prasad <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the quick response Val!
Turns out I missed the default constructor in my POJO class.
All good now.

However, when running a live setup, having the ability to troubleshoot
without turning off write behind would be great and I think the jira will
help address it.

Thanks again!