Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2022/05/04 07:35:30 UTC

[DISCUSS] Should we ask ComDev to setup PLC4X on redbubble so people could by PLC4X caps, hoodies, etc.?

I guess the title says it all.

Right now, you can only purchase stickers:
https://www.redbubble.com/de/shop/?query=PLC4X&ref=search_box

Which is cool, but I'd love a Toddy-Hoodie ;-)

Chris

Re: [DISCUSS] Should we ask ComDev to setup PLC4X on redbubble so people could by PLC4X caps, hoodies, etc.?

Posted by Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com>.
+1 for Toddy-Hoodie