Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Manuel Mall <mm...@arcus.com.au> on 2005/11/15 12:55:23 UTC

Re: Volunteer wanted - disabled-testcases.txt in XML

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 06:22 am, Mark Gaywood wrote:
> Hi
>
> Sorry for the delay, but I've got some clear evenings ahead.
>
> With the text file (disabled-testcases.txt) are you envisioning a
> single xml replacement or one xml for each testcase?

Hi Mark,

curious if you still intend to do this?

If not please let us know.

Thank you very much

Manuel

Posted by Manuel Mall <mm...@arcus.com.au>.
On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:19 pm, Mark Gaywood wrote:
> Hi Manuel,
>
> I'm still intending to do this, but I misjudged the time I had
> available.
>
> I'm not sure when I'll be able to spend the right amount of time and
> effort on this solution.
>
> Let me know if this is OK

Mark,

I have now done the conversion into XML of the disabled-testcase files.
We sort of wanted it for the release. Still have to look into the HTML
conversion.

Please don't take this as an indication that your help is not wanted.
Quite the opposite - we need all the help we can get. There are plenty
of other work items (small and large) listed on
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/FOPProjectTasks.

If you unsure - ask here - we are always willing to suggest tasks :-).

Regards

Manuel

Re: Volunteer wanted - disabled-testcases.txt in XML

Posted by Mark Gaywood <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Manuel,