Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ivan Ivanov <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/13 09:31:09 UTC

Ant Input and InputHandlers

Dear Colleagues,

Some time ago there were some threads in the mailing
lists about input from ant. I got interested and wrote
some experimental java code to explore this problem
further a document that attempts to explain my work.
Its contents is:

Section 2 provides an example how InputHandlers are
created, Section 3 develops an inputhandler that masks
the passwords typed on the command line, Section 4
gives two handlers, whose input is typed in graphical
components, Section 5 extends Input task so that we
can use diferent input handlers on different uses of
<input>, Section 6 describes a problem found while
writing this document, Section 7 summarizes some dark
corners which I do not understand.

The files can be download from
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=103509
antinput.zip contains the sources and latex code for
the document and antinput.pdf is the document.

I will be very grateful for any feedback.

Regards Ivan