Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Soofia <so...@radiolink.net> on 2001/08/31 01:23:22 UTC

STARTUP FILE HANGS AFTER A WHILE..........Error = Starting Ajp12ConnectionHandler on 8007

How to run tomcat ?
I was earlier having out of environment space problem when i fixed that and
am running startup file, it starts runningnow, shows CLASSPATH setting but
after a while it hangs, what's the problem ?

Hangs and at message :

PoolTcpConnector : Starting Ajp12ConnectionHandler on 8007

Re: STARTUP FILE HANGS AFTER A WHILE..........Error = Starting Ajp12ConnectionHandler on 8007

Posted by Andrew Robson <an...@netscapeonline.co.uk>.
Hi,
  Are you sure it is hanging? The message you quote is the
perfectly normal and is the last message you get once tomcat
has completed its initialisation (with a default config). The Ajp12
Connector is necessary to shutdown tomcat smoothly and can be used
to integrate tomcat with another webserver. It's not an error message;
its telling you all the necessary services are now running.

Have you tried running servlets or jsp's? If so, what happens?

 - andrew