Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Mark Lee <li...@126.com> on 2022/11/18 05:55:48 UTC

答复: Deploy Flink Operator in an k8s enviroment without helm?

Thanks Biao,

Sorry I’m a rookie in helm or operator. I know that I can prepare RBAC,
ServiceAccount or Deployment creation by CRs or yaml files.

But the basic OS(Kubernetes) environment I can’t install any other software
the basic like helm

But I can’t install any software(like helm) the basic OS does not supply in
my scenario.