Posted to user@flink.apache.org by David Morávek <dm...@apache.org> on 2022/01/03 08:24:19 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Changing the minimal supported version of Hadoop

As there were no strong objections, we'll proceed with bumping the Hadoop
version to 2.8.5 and removing the safeguards and the CI for any earlier
versions. This will effectively make the Hadoop 2.8.5 the least supported
version in Flink 1.15.

Best,
D.

Posted by Xintong Song <to...@gmail.com>.