Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ypomonh <yp...@freemail.gr> on 2007/05/18 16:17:15 UTC

Iterate multiple request parameters in flowscript..?

Although it is pretty straight forward to obtain the value of a certain
request parameter in flowscript if you know the name (eg.
"cocoon.request.getParameter("hello"), I cannot figure out how to hadle
multiple request parameters, like iterate them in an array or something.

Can I iterate the contents of cocoon.request?

Is there some kind of doc for flowscript (like javadoc) published on the
web?

Re: Iterate multiple request parameters in flowscript..?

Posted by ypomonh <yp...@freemail.gr>.
Jasha Joachimsthal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You can iterate over getParameterNames() and get their value(s). See [1]
> for more info about flow.
>
> [1] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/flow/api.html

Great, thanks Jasha :)

RE: Iterate multiple request parameters in flowscript..?

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@hippo.nl>.
Hi,

You can iterate over getParameterNames() and get their value(s). See [1]
for more info about flow.

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/flow/api.html

Jasha Joachimsthal

Hippo